Lesson 2

Go here for lessons or education-related questions

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Lesson 2

Post by Trader Question »

To date, I have been able to complete and/or read the following since the middle of February: Lesson 1, "How To Make Money In The Futures
Market"(Ch. 9, 13-19, 21 & 25), Psycho-Paper 96', "Trading In The Zone", "The Disciplined Trader", "A Manual For Living", "The Psychology Of Man's
Possible Evolution", "The Fourth Way" and "In Search Of The Miraculous". I am temporarily at a standstill with Lesson 2, section 1. Perhaps the fact
that I have to learn and memorize 23 line configurations has something to do with it. FYI, I have gone over Lesson 2, section 1 a few times and have
made index cards for each and every one of the 23 line configurations. Based upon your experience and that of your students, what is the simplest and easiest way to learn and memorize these lines? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Lastly, can I log into the Drummond Geometry Discussion Forums with the user name and password that you gave me?

DY
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Lesson 2

Post by pldot »

Learning the lines seems daunting but they will soon become second nature. Learn the following lines first:

5/1
5/9
5/2
6/1

When you have the up and down versions of these solidly under your belt, then learn

5/3
6/5

When these are done proceed to lesson 3 and then as you move forward keep on stopping back to Lessons 2 to test and solidify what you have learned, an also to add in the rest of the liines.

The flash cards are an excellent idea. After a few days and a few weeks of reviewing this as you proceed with the lessons they will become second natrure.