Does Drummond Geometry ......?

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Does Drummond Geometry ......?

Post by Trader Question »

Thanks again for the continued patience with my questions. Does the Drummond Geometry P&L Course incorporate and address contrarian
investing strategies?

Does DG show how to trade futures contracts?

Does DG incorporate and address money management and risk control guidelines/rules?

Does DG provide clear and specific guidelines/rules in regards to entering and exiting trades?

Does DG incorporate and address trader and investor psychology?

DY
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Does Drummond Geometry ......?

Post by pldot »

=====This one I can say yes to... Drummond Geometry is deeply contrarian and generally is able to identify positions before the rest of the crowd is seeing the opportunity, and thus we are in a contrary mode.

===Not really. The course does not get int the specifics of placing orders, opening accounts, mnaging futures contracts rollovers, and similar topics. This information is well covered by the brokerage houses and the futures exchanges. I suggest for starters that you look at the educational materials on the websites of the exchanges: www.cme.com and www.cbot.com. There will also be some helpful introductory info on some topics in the "How to..." book that comes with the course.

===Yes, in the later lessons....

===Yes...

====Yes, a heavy component of the course....
Trader Question

Post by Trader Question »

Does Drummond Geometry(DG) rely upon such indicators as RSI, MACD, CCI, ROC, ADX, stochastics, oscillators, put call ratios or VIX?

Does DG incorporate principles of Gann(time, price and astro), pattern recognition(Larry Pesavento), Tom Demark or sacred geometry(fibonacci, etc...) into its methodology?

I am aware and acknowledge that Robin Mesch has made DG up to 15% more effective by incorporating volume into the equation. Since she only chooses to work with professionals, are there any books or courses that you can recommend to supplement DG with the element of volume?

Can or will you acknowledge that there have been successful professional money/asset or hedge fund managers and traders, both domestically and internationally, who have taken the DG P&L course?

DY
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

===no, does not...

====no, nothing like that... Thre are some patterns that we want you to be familiar with but these have nothing to do with Pesavento, whose work we havenever seen.

====no. We do not see the need for it.

====There are some heavyweight managers who are using DG both domestically...