Deep Learning Hypnosis CD

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Deep Learning Hypnosis CD

Post by Trader Question »

What benefits should I expect to gain if I decided to purchase your "Deep Learning" Hypnosis CD?

DY
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Deep Learning Hypnosis CD

Post by pldot »

====Hypnosis is an interesting and somewhat effective methodology of focusing attention and can be useful in calming and centering oneself. I make no particular claims for it, as in the years since I created that, my understanding of hypnosis has increased, and the field of hypnosis has itself advanced, and new techniques are available as well. Furthermore I do not say that hypnosis will cure all trading ills... Some psychological issues (many) are better cured by applying courage and discipline than by applying relaxation techniques. That said, once you have your skills down, hypnotic/trance techniques can be used to "put yourself in a trading frame of mind" much the way surgeons use such techniques to calm themselves while scrubbing up so that they approach the patient with a steady hand and worry-free mind cleared of other thoughts, and better able to focus on the task at hand. The CD works and is a good product, but I regard it as an ancillary item, and if I were doing it again today, would apply newer techniques to the induction, so that it would not take nearly as long to accomplish the focused state of mind.