Basic Questions about Drummond Geometry Course

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Basic Questions about Drummond Geometry Course

Post by Trader Question »

Is Drummond Geometry(DG) a stand-alone trading methodology or does it have to be used in conjunction with other tools and techniques for maximum effectiveness?

Is DG subject to interpretation as Elliott Wave is prone to?

What is the success or completion percentage rate for students taking the DG P&L Course?

All in all, approximately how many students have successfully completed the DG P&L Course?

DY
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Basic Questions about Drummond Geometry Course

Post by pldot »

===it is a stand-alone methodology....

===I do not follow Elliot Wave methodology, and so I cannot comment on that. But I get the drift of your question, and the answer is yes, it is possible for different practitioners to look at a chart and come up with different conclusions, which, however, are not necessarily wrong, since each trader has different risk parameters, different timeframes, and different trading styles.

===Cannot answer this question as we do not require their response on this topic. We get many letters expressing gratitude however.

===We do not release sales figures but I can say the numbers are in the hundreds as opposed to the many thousands...
Trader Question

Post by Trader Question »

What is specifically required to obtain a certificate of completion for the DG P&L Course?

Are there any future plans to provide Drummond Geometry P&L Indicator software for eSignal or WizeTrend?

DY
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

We issue the certificate of completion when you have completed your review of the lessons.
At that point you write us a note and we prepare it and send it out to you.

We have no plans at the present to extend the software to e-signal or wizetrend.