Thank you, thank you, thank you

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Post by Trader Question »

I have just finished all of lessons 1 through 5.
I am both humbled and amazed at what you have taught me.

I am so thankful to you for this information. I will try and not become too mushy and emotional here, but words can not express my utter excitement about the Drummond method, and my gratitude to you for giving me access to this information!

If lessons 6 through 30 are as good as 1 through 5, then surley I have been given the Holy Grail to life.

As I originally wrote to you, I have spent so much money on so much worthless information, that I can hardly believe that I ever found information this priceless available to me. It is a miracle! I am blessed beyond my understanding.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you Ted, and thank you Charles Drummond where ever you are.

CH
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Thank you, thank you, thank you

Post by pldot »

Thanks for your kind words. We're delighted that you are finding the course satisfying and helpful. We spent a lot of time creating the material. I can assure you that there is a lot of good stuff ahead.

I don't recall if I mentioned this to you before but I suggest that as you proceed through the course that you make a one-page précis of the material in each lesson, and also an index of which topics are covered in which screens, as this will become useful to you when you come to a review. Many of our students have found the Lessons to be a continuing source of insight on second and third readings, many years after their initial study.

Would you let me share your thoughts with another trader who is considering the lessons? He had the some kind of reservations you had before beginning the course. We are quite ambivalent about promoting the material since we don't want it hawked on every street corner and have no interest in the information being widely spread. However since we keep our cards close to our chest prospective customers have little to go on when they try to establish the difference between us and the snake-oil salesmen that are so prevalent in the field.

I'll pass your note on to Charlie.