Can I get a sneak peek?

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Can I get a sneak peek?

Post by Trader Question »

Interestingly enough I stumbled across this site and having some time was interested in what the system is saying in regards to the dow futures? Is there a way to show me what your system does with regard to current conditions before I get involved with a course?

JK
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Can I get a sneak peek?

Post by pldot »

Thanks for your interest. I've attached a chart describing current Dow moves.. down move was anticipated, and we played the intraday volatility as well as having a longer-term perspective.
Trader Question

Post by Trader Question »

Thank you for your response and very interesting chart! I have also noted that you have several papers or articles written for Chartpoint.

In one of the articles it was mentioned that their was a seminar given back in 2002.

On day 2; it mentions that 3 foolproof trading plans were given. Being a fool, I was wondering how could I ascertain these plans and see if I can work them for myself?

JK
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

Thanks for this.

Actually rather than the seminar, I would suggest the P&L course, which we regard as the gold standard in Drummond Studies,and which gets you also the daily updates and additional materials as they develop.

Also, maybe you have seen the study at http://www.pldot.com/outside-mog/outside-mog.php ?