Movies and Issues

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Movies and Issues

Post by Trader Question »

I must have missed a message on the website, as I have not been had the opportunity to view the movies much ofver the past two weeks.
However, the response capability does not appear to be functioning and the archives are gone.
Has there been a change in the delivery?
I was hoping to catch back up in the movies after I clear a personal time constraint, which should be alleviated over the next few days.

JG
Trader Question

Re: Movies and Issues

As you can see in the message I attempted to send to Charlie, after following the movies very closely each day, I have been unable to spend much time over the past two weeks due to other matters.
I was hoping to get caught up next week.
Now even the LIM email is down as well - can you share any information about what is going on with the site?

I noticed some strange posts from some of the members before the changes, I hope Charlie was not put off by them.

JG
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

The feedback box at the bottom of the mog page actually does work, although it returns an error message, and so that is perhap the best way to communicate with Charlie.

Yes, I think you are right that some of the posters seemed to wish to take over the comment space and that did not sit well with Charlie, and so he changed the way things flow.
Trader Question

Thanks for the information. Are you referring to feedback@pldot.com? That is the only address that I see now.

I may ask Charlie if he will make the archived movies available, but through a private link for those who request it.

JG
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

Yes as far as I know Charlie receives and reads messages sent to feedback@pldot.com. But I know for certain that he receives and reads messages posted in the mog comment box at the botom of the screen.

If you have any uncertainty or want to make certain any specific message gets though I can always forward something to his private email.
Trader Question

I see the comments are back and someone has already asked about the archives, so we will see!

JG
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

Yes, slowly getting back to normal. I would expect archives to return at some point.