Multi Indicators

For All TradeStation users, and general software questions.

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Multi Indicators

Post by Trader Question »

I've been having trouble setting up quarterly and yearly charts and finally did what I should have done quite a while ago - I searched through PL.com and found your movies on setting up the yearly charts.

From there, I determined that the version of the indicators that I have does not include the "Multi" indicators. Are these available for download, or could you please send them to me?

JG
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Multi Indicators

Post by pldot »

No problem with the multi indicators. Please send me your TS customer ID number and I will make you a file and send them along.
Trader Question

Post by Trader Question »

Thanks for sending the indicators. I am having trouble getting them to show up, however. I have tried the templates as well as starting
with a new chart and adding individually. Oddly, the price scale expands to a low end of "0", with the "." update indicator (from the Multi bar). I am running the latest version of TS and have checked the settings listed in the document.

Do you have any suggestions for troubleshooting?

JG
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

Send me a picture of the analysis technique settings for the multi bar indicator. I can't tell from your description what you are doing that might not be correct.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

Nevermind. I found an error in the file that I sent you. New file coming shortly.