Reinstallation of Lessons

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Reinstallation of Lessons

Post by Trader Question »

I am J.L. from Singapore.I attended your seminar in Singapore in 2002. Thereafter I bought the lessons have since been using parts of the methodology with limited success. Anyway my purpose of sending you this email is to request for the site signup code as i have to reinstall the lessons.

JL
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Reinstallation of Lessons

Post by pldot »

Regarding the new authorization code, no problem, will be happy to supply, also confirm to me that this code
comes from a complete reinstall of the original disks on your new hard drive, and that you have rebooted, and then opened up Lesson 1-5, and that is where your code comes from?

I am glad that you are having some success with the discuss how to improve your success so that it is not limited but very consistent. Have you been reviewing the postings on the website at http://www.pldot.com. There is a new series entitled "Talking to myself" that is very strong, and should be helpful, at least that is the feedback I am getting from a large number of students who are reviewing these movies.  The new technology of making streaming movies is making this a more effective teaching and learning tool.
Trader Question

I have finished installing all the disks.I'm installing them on my new computer.the site number shown is ......................
As for getting access to your website, how much does it cost as my subscription has lapsed.

J.L.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

here you go with an authorization code...

Your website access was good until 5/1/04 as part of your Lessons subscription...I'll extend this until 5/15/04 so that you can take a look and get into the materials a bit. I suggest spending time on the "Talking to myself" series first. Continued subscription will be $250 a year.

Stay in touch and let me know how you are coming along, and what your sticking points are (if any), or if you have any
questions.
Trader Question

thanks for the code.appreciate your generosity in extending access to your website.the lessons are running fine now.
will try to keep in touch with you.
presently only making use of DG to get additional confirmations on support and resistance levels.trying to get feel in doing timeframe coordinations.also have some difficulties in anticipating if support/resistance would be strong or weak on the HTP.
Thanks anyway for your encouragement

JL
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

Charlie's latest movies would be a good start on this issue. You will find that the answer as to strength/weakness lies in the interrelationship of HTP and LTP, and extends sometimes to several levels of HTP and LTP. Let me know how your understanding comes along...