Tools and combos?

System Traders shop talk. Registered DG Traders Only.

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Tools and combos?

Post by Trader Question »

I just ran across a reference to Pat's Combo Down and Up. He was a student of Charlie's and had a website which no longer exists. You have a link?Curiously, I notice that he stated that he used Drummond Geometry in conjunction with other indicators when I accessed his website last year before it closed down. He seemed a smart man. He also was a qualified lawyer, I think.

Are his combos any good? Seems he had a proprietary system which was necessary to make them work.
Also I notice that Robin Mesch has come up with her Volume Finder tool. Another appendage.

We have enough to study in DG without looking for another crutch I suppose! Just stick with the program, say you.

JF
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Tools and combos?

Post by pldot »

Pat Shaugnessy died a few years back, hence no website now. He essentially paper-traded breakouts from congestions and never effectively integrated real time-frame coordination into his work as far as I could see.
Robin's off on her own goose-chase..... hang on to your wallet if you go down that path.

Recommend sticking to DG and working on this method plus personal psychological issues.