Lesson Overhaul

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Lesson Overhaul

Post by Trader Question »

I read in an e-mail that Charlie is supervising an overhaul of the Lessons. If this is correct, having seen the evolution of P&L from the seventies to nowadays I maybe interested (like many, I believe) in the next step ahead. Problem is, when you buy a service quite often lifetime support and upgrade is included in the purchase, so I wonder whether there will be at least a very special price for long-term/existing users wishing to update.

C.M.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Lesson Overhaul

Post by pldot »

--lesson overhaul not that but a series of movies taking us a step further... --I an a team are working on new software with enhances capabilities. --membership in the clan included for life but cannot live on love and so there will be costs for future steps, however these will be reasonable.
Trader Question

Post by Trader Question »

By the way, has Charlie ever written any theory on "envelope positioning"? In the Institute there was just a series of examples where he talks about the FTP's envelope being "active" (up/down) because of it being wrapped around the env top/bottom of a HTP. I have done some charts and I see a great potential (I am a fan of env theory) so would like to know more about this. I apologise if it is cointained in the Labs, I do not know, as I have lost this book years ago during a relocation (although I remember it being far more "rigid" than today's P&L).

C.M.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

You might check out "Trading the oncoming envelope" if you had not seen that one. Our new software will make bnumbers for "active envelop" ie e the oncoming envelope, available and usable as a tool....

All of this leaves the labs far in the dust...