Lesson 28

Go here for lessons or education-related questions

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Lesson 28

Post by Trader Question »

Question 1: How can it form a DL if it is still in CA (and we do not have 2 closes on one side of the dot)?? I'am assuming that you mean expanded DL

Question#2: On tgts, if LTP in CA (and lets say HTP NB is at the LTP env. confines), when should I use 2-3 back vs HTP-NB around ET/EB My current understanding is whichever is closer. Depending on flw, one can ride it to the higher tgt. Your comments.

J.M.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Lesson 28

Post by pldot »

====Yes, you're tight. We were both brain dead when writing at that point.

=====I think that your understanding is correct...but note that the initial block level can be / will be strong or weak. The flow and strength/weakness would determine which target you are looking for. In the situation illustrated in exercise #10 I note that the first bar of congestion did put in a low at 2 Pldots back, which is the initial block level. However given that the strong move up (an exhaust) stopped in HTP nearby as expeceted one would anticipate that the DL thus formed would be strong and that therefore the initial block level would be weak, and that thus the target would be lower, or, at the HTP nearby support.