Your view on Stock Indices

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Your view on Stock Indices

Post by Trader Question »

I find the situation in these days most confusing, for the SP fut especially because of the position of the Qly nearby resistance compared to DJ futures, and with d/w/m pldots clustered near together: in this case I would have expected an explosive move, but nothing so far. It lokks like one is pushing while the other is still refreshing.

How is it that DJ fut looks set for a good move down while the SP fut has still so much strength up? Continuation of Qly c-wave on top of Qly ET?

What is your view?

C.M.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Your view on Stock Indices

Post by pldot »

Things did catch up a bit yesterday....
I do like that configuration where we get multiple TF dots close together and then a move out of that area; it seems very reliable.

I find that I do not spend a lot of time comparing the DJ and S&P charts and trying to figure out why they have divergences or not. I just look at each chart as if it were it's own guide and let it go at that.

Now that we're at the monthly ebot, the question of quarterly c-wave does again come into play, and May's 6-1 etc.

i hope you are following along with Charlie's recent postings in the Pldot website.,  They are very good....