Course Support Questions

Go here for lessons or education-related questions

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Course Support Questions

Post by Trader Question »

This is a 'down the road' question, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Do you do consulting work as far as helping students after completion of the 30 lessons in  Drummond Geometry to develop trading methodologies?

M.M.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Course Support Questions

Post by pldot »

Let's chat when you get through the Lessons and see where things stand at that time.
Trader Question

I tried watching two of the movies and they both 'died' in the middle (no audio, frozen screen).  Do you know what the problem might be?

I don't have a broadband connection.  Will that continue to be a problem?

M.M.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

Which two?

We're having inconsistent reports from a few customers about this issue, and can't pin it down.
Most have been able to see the full movie when they restart or reload the link.
Very slow connections have to wait for the streaming buffer to fill, but that should not be the case with broadband.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

Broadband will generally make a huge difference, and so for the movies can perhaps watch on another machine, or at work, or whatever.

But we're working on this and trying to figure out a way to make it better for slow connections.
Broadband in generally speaking a good thing if you can get it.
Trader Question

I had corresponded with you a few months back.  I had some followup questions:

(1) During the course duration, are you available to answer questions on the various topics?
2) Are there exercises to be done with each topic as I go through the course to enable me to assess my level of understanding.

M.M.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

==Yes, am generally always available by e-mail (and phone if necessary), and also am moving towards extended answers via Internet movies for questions of general interest/application.

===yes, each Lesson has a quiz section, and some are extensive. Other research topics are suggested in main course sections.. eg extensive personal research suggestions in Lesson 4, etc.
Trader Question

Also, just a quick question about the track record:

Once I have a grasp of the material, how much judgement is involved in determining trade set up, execution, stop loss placement, etc. I assume that none of the "Big Four" are totally mechanical methodologies.

M.M.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

As to your question: the signals are fully disclosed and are clear, but it does take some practice to be able to see three or four time-periods at once.