Do You Offer.....?

Go here for lessons or education-related questions

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Do You Offer.....?

Post by Trader Question »

Do you offer Mr. Drummond's book "Charles Drummond on Advanced P&L" separately (i.e. without the course)? Thanks.

P.G.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Do You Offer.....?

Post by pldot »

Yes, we do. The cost when purchased separately is $1500. Incidently, you might be interested in knowing that we are now starting a new series of live broadcasts in blog format with Charlie making comments on current markets and people able to comment back to him, etc. This series will not be repeated is available for subscription only to those who have taken the course... so this is an additional benefit....
Trader Question

Post by Trader Question »

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am in the planning stages of getting into futures trading (i.e. a complete novice). Is it more appropriate to have some level of futures trading before enrolling in the course or vice versa?

Also, when I enroll in the electronic lessons, do you credit the "How to Make Money in ..." book that I have purchased?

P.G.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

It is not necessary to have prior experience before taking our course; it is a challenging course but it has been designed to accommodate the beginner as well as advanced traders. In fact I believe it is one of the better options you might have, due to the depth and detail with which we deal with our form of technical analysis. That said, however, there are some things we do not cover, such as the details of contracts, order placing, and brokerage issues; we focus on the essential problem of when to buy and when to sell, and this applies to stocks and bonds as well as futures. We do give a $75 credit for the book.