Questions Regarding the Course

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Re: Questions Regarding the Course

Post by Trader Question »

Support.. if/when I have questions during the training, what is the procedure for sending these questions and turnaround for answers?

P.G.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

===We offer support by email and phone. Generally I can respond immediately but occasionally it takes a few days. This last week was unusual as there was a little glitch in my email and I could not access it for a few days when I was on the Tibetan plateau. If matters cannot be handled by email then I am available by phone; I am currently living in Shanghai but the 1-800 number rings through to my desk here. We are in the process of implementing a blog that will permit live posting of questions directly to Charlie with some commentary and response available on a regular basis. We think this will be in place soon and will continue for a few years, or until he tires of it.
Trader Question

Data... as I learn the methodology, I would like to get access to historical data on commodity prices/volumes and charting programs? Can you recommend a few products/companies?

P.G.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

====TradeStation does a pretty good job of supplying both live data and back-data on most commonly traded items, and permits the importation of other data streams for those tradables that they do not supply. E-signal is a good supplier for other data.
Trader Question

Software.... Do the P&L indicators work only Omega Tradestation or do they work with other software products like Genesis?

P.G.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

===Our indicators only wok with TradeStation.