Demo Lesson Prompts Questions

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Demo Lesson Prompts Questions

Post by Trader Question »

i have been reviewing your website and have gone through the first
lesson and i had 3 questions:

#1 wondering what the success rate was for students trading this method. i know you were saying there are different styles etc...but there must be a ball park figure for those that are doing well.

if it is another 90% fail and 10% figure it out...just curious....if so i think purchasing the books only for now would be the best route before actually doing the online lessons...but any thoughts on that would be appreciated.

#2 ...the 1-1 paper audio, does that come in MP3 format.
and any advice on the best way to go about this as i noticed in the online lessons 1 there seemed to be some parts(pictures) missing when going through...it may be that i am on a MAC and there was a software incompatibility...

#3 last question you wouldnt happen to offer a discount for someone that works overseas with a non-profit corporation?

R.H.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Demo Lesson Prompts Questions

Post by pldot »

Thanks for this.

Re your questions..

#1-- we don't require that students share their track records with us and thus have no statistics on this, and so it's a bit hard to answer.Certainly the results fall along a wide range from those who buy the course but still have no clue after struggling bit with the material or actually not reading it at all, to those who have developed substantial independent wealth as a result. We know that the range of Drummond traders is also very wide, from multi-billion dollar hedge funds in London being traded using this methodology to small beginning traders starting out with very little capital or experience. We do have a large number of unsolicited notes and emails from customers who think the course is very high quality. I'm going to forward two recent ones to you (removing only the email addresses). The
most grateful and successful customers seem to be those who have studied conventional methods of technical analysis but were unsuccessful in their trading, and are quite amazed and pleased at the depth and quality of the teaching we have put together.

Re books vs. on-line course. This is technically possible but we price it to discourage this option for a couple of reasons. The main reason is that the electronic version is a far more organized and comprehensive approach and contains a lot of material not included in the original writings; Charlie and I co-wrote each page of the on-line version over four years and worked hard to make sure it was the most up-to-date and complete material possible. All books are included along with the on-line course, so in a sense you can have it both ways if you choose. I can understand your desire to take the most efficient and safest route to gain this information but the reality is that the full course is the best way. This also gains you access to the daily, half-hour market discussions that Charlie has been posting, and the resulting discussions and back-and-forth comments, and the ability to ask questions to Drummond directly.

#2 we don't at present have the 1-1 paper audio tapes in MP3 format.
Re missing files... Interesting, let me know which screens are not working for you and I'll check it.

#3 There's no discount for overseas status or non-profit employment.