Indicators, Flow........

System Traders shop talk. Registered DG Traders Only.

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Indicators, Flow........

Post by Trader Question »

I was listening to one of Mr. Drummond’s movies on the site. He mentioned something about being able to get the Monthly nearbys on weekly charts, that you (the listener) could find that on the site. If so, please advise as to where I can download that patch. I have no Monthly on Weekly indictors in the set I purchased from you – only Monthly on Daily (DGMD). Of course I can (and do) do it manually, but if there is an automated way to do it, that would save me some time.

I’m going through (for the second time) the lesson on flow. Wow! I’m glad you guys put that in the mix. The more I review the flow lesson and see in on my live charts, the more confidence I have to enter a trade and stay with it. I’ll keep you posted on my progress.

I hope all is going as you anticipated, the market and your own personal 59s and flow

P.S.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Indicators, Flow........

Post by pldot »

There are no "monthly on weekly" indicators. To put monthly indicators on weekly, we use a double data feed and use the monthly on daily indicator, but display it in the same subgraph as the weekly bars. This permits us to have accurate indicators, since otherwise there is a problem with the month not starting on he same day as the week, etc.
http://www.pldot.com/institute/Charlie/ ... mments.htm