I'm Back!

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

I'm Back!

Post by Trader Question »

I'm back trading now and see my subscription has run out and also see there are new software packages available.
What do I need to do to completely upgrade and get back on the sites?

BN
pldot
Site Admin

Re: I'm Back!

Post by pldot »

The first order of business would be to get you back in the mogs and on the site.

There is now an on-line version of the lessons that is available to you at no cost; these have some new additional movies and some trading study aids that are very helpful. There will be more updates and enahnced movies over
time. To get this, and to get the subscriber's MOG access, do this:

Go to the on-line store at https://www.drummondgeometry.com/shopping/index.php

Register to create an account an log in, and purchase the products "Existing Customer's Lessons access" and "Annual Membership to Website". There is no cost for the first and the second annual membership has a charge of $350.

As to the software purchases first I think you should review the offerings on http://www.drummondgeometry.com/trading_software.php (each has one or several pages of description under it, and some movies and documentation) so you get a feel for the various tools available. Then we can discuss what might be right for you.
Trader Question

I registered and paid for the annual membership and looked just briefly at the software. I'll probably need a little more time to make a decision but I
will probably want everything except the developer package.

I briefly ran through the new website including the forum. GREAT improvement in all areas. I can't wait to get the walk forward software.

How is Charlie doing? Still producing the MOG's? Anyway, kindest regards to you and Charlie.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

Yes, Charlie is doing some very interesting work in the mogs.. his satellite has been down for this week but otherwise moving forward rapidly..

Thanks for your kind words on the website.. lots of work...but I like the improvements too.
Trader Question

Just ran through the multi-time frame walk forward. One work...AWESOME.

Can’t wait to get the software. Which package?

BN
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

Thanks...

As to which program is the best to order...

I think you should start with either Professional or Plot depending on you interest in control over plotting. Plot is more complex to set up, but offers much greater control over plotting, layering colors, etc. Professional offers more pre-programmed standard items that can be turned off or on and some limited customization as well. Both Pro and Plot are essentially chart plotting programs and update the older indicators with new elements, most especially access to the full DG2c database, and all of the new concepts contained therein. Specialty Suite is a collection of custom programs that have more elaborate or special setups that would be difficult or impossible to create using the standard indicators. Alerts is a powerful, multi-faceted tool that will permit alerts on both charts and RadarScreen. Set-ups (to come) will create entrances, exits, and monitoring tools crossing multiple time periods.