Information on DG

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Information on DG

Post by Trader Question »

I am impressed with the applications of Drummond Geometry after reading about it in the website. Would you be kind to attend to my queries?

I would like to know if this methodology is applicable to the equity market instead of the futures market.

Further, do you have a reasonable package where we could purchase all the products at a go.

Finally, I understand that the materials from the course which you are marketing are controlled and which is a good thing too, but I am wondering whether I may be missing out on critical aspects of the original course which was taught by Charles.

WY
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Information on DG

Post by pldot »

===Yes, Drummond Geometry will work on any freely-traded market. It works on futures, on equities, on physical commodities, on forex, on derivitives, on fixed intrest securities, etc. We say it would work in the arms bazaar in Kazakisatan as well as the Chicago futures exchanges. It is rooted in the fundamentals of human emotion and is not market-specific.
===Yes
===yes, it is a powerful methodology and it does none of us any good to have it on every street corner.
====Charlie and I co-wrote every screen of this course; he was and is intimately involved in every aspect; we are partners in this and have been in daily e-mail contact for many years, and do everything aboutm this together. He contributes many hours of direct, original work that is posted on the members-only website. Many in our group have found this new method of communication -- through "moving cursor" movies that charlie does that illustrate the trading concepts -- to be exceptionally powerful and helpful. The present work is far, far better than was available when Charlie supported his few privtae students through hand-written and typed faxes in the 1980s.