Thank You

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Thank You

Post by Trader Question »

Unfortunately I can't use the hard block for the indicators.. I couldn't find a suitable converter for the hard block. I am taking it to Kuwait where I will try to use with my good old friend HP notebook.

I don't know whether you have any students in Kuwait, but I assume you don't... I am used to be the only PL student wherever I live.. that's fine so...

Your course has changed lots of things in my life... not much from a trading point but more from the psychological and philosophical angle. I guess I had always been more a person like Charlie since I loved the ideas he presented on Psycho Paper. The ideas presented reinforced my ideas and showed me that I am not alone in this world.

By the way I am a born, non-observant Muslim, who went to an Austrian Catholic School... I have always been very much into the Ancient Wisdoms and the philosophy behind monotheist religions, although I don't sympathize with any particular religion, the way they are being observed in today's world.

The last thing I would like comment on is the lessons themselves... they are simply GREAT!!!

Thank you so much for everything. Please remember that even if I am not a regular pen pal I always appreciate everything you have done for me.

T.U.
Last edited by Trader Question on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Thank You

Post by pldot »

Thanks for your kind words; they are much appreciated.

Am I correct in assuming that you are not now running the indicators because you do not have a dongle that will work? If so, there is another solution. We can provide you with a copy of the indicator file that is tied to your TS customer ID number. I would need to know what your customer number is and what version of TS you are using.

You have relocated from Turkey to Kuwait? Let me know how it is going for you. What business are you now pursuing? And how are you finding the business and social climate there?