Questions about Course Cost and Sign Up

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Questions about Course Cost and Sign Up

Post by Trader Question »

I have just completed a tour of Charle`s website and found it very intriguing.I am very much interested in signing up for the course.However,I find the course fees a trifle too expensive.I would like know if you have any easy payment plans for students like me.My printer is currently undergoing repairs and it will take a month before it is ready.I am unable to print out a copy of the application forms.Could you kindly mail me a copy the application forms and also give me complete details of the course fees,mode of payment and any relevant matter?

TH
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Questions about Course Cost and Sign Up

Post by pldot »

I am glad you are finding the material interesting.  In our opinion it is the best course available anywhere.
regarding payment; you do not hav to commit to the course all at once. You may purchase the course section by section, and there is no time limit. If at any time you do not wish to proceed to the next level, you are not committed to do so.

The application forms should be taken directly from the website or you may call or fax us the following information;
name, address, phone number, fax number, e-mail address, credit card (visa or mastercharge) , credit card number, and name on the credit card, and what you are ordering.

Our numbers and other info is on the site