Lesson 26

Go here for lessons or education-related questions

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Lesson 26

Post by Trader Question »

It occurs to me that I am entering a new world. Still on 26, but can see it coming. LTP Blocks in HTP context is great. A nice setup for Flow, no doubt.

Love the "jacked up with 12 cups of coffee" comment at beginning of 26. Rolled laughing on that one.

BB
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Lesson 26

Post by pldot »

You're rollin'! Keep it goin' !!
Trader Question

Post by Trader Question »

I am totally abosrbed in these final Lessons.

Day Trading
Catching Daily High and Lows even holding overnight when warranted 5-7 bars in Focus: hourly. Then 10-15 minute 2LTP

Observe s/w of ID NB's in context of s/w Daily and Weekly NB's and D/W 5 Kinds of Trading. Strong ID NB's /FO's will form the Daily Highs and Lows
to facilitate anticipated D/W action.

Observe 2-3Dots-Back in context of HTP su/r to assess potential Block's strength or weakness
Block must be weak to enable a reversal, thus setting up a strong Dotted Line for enter/rev.
LTP Blocks are anticipated when 2-3 back is away from a HTP pldot, closer to a HTP E.

"Always think in terms of whether an ID Block or Dotted Line will be strong or weak" … due to location of the Daily Pldot and Daily & Weekly NBsu/r.

When HTP block forms observe LTP Nearby:
if the LTP NB is gaining strength (moving into its E toward its PLdot) then HTP block is indeed strong. Meaning that opposing HTP NB may become weak as its Pldot loses energy.

LTP Blocks and Dotted Lines form to enable ...
HTP Envelop refresh or HTP LiveDot-Pldot refresh Or … HTP Block or Dotted Line in s/w HTP Nearby or Further Out to generate the anticipated HTP Kind of Trading (Trend, Abort, C Entrance , C Action, C Exit )

BB
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

Thanks for the notes.