Plotting Software

For All TradeStation users, and general software questions.

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Plotting Software

Post by Trader Question »

The NB, FO indicators in your package, are they able to plot 'Bar High-Bar Low" scheme so rectangles don't need to be drawn manually? More precise this way. IE I like to plot HTP NB and FO on my 60min and Daily from W,M,Q,Y when applicable. Were your plots designed to allow this or must I plot to respective TP then transfer to LTP w/ rect tool? In TS the "HighM" etc.. functions allow this w/o inserting hidden HTP data into LTP chart. My ENV,Lines, 1-1 Zones use these. Institute charts seems to have accomplished this. If your package is ready w/ NB and FO like this I should buy it.

PS: The most powerful statement I've heard about DG was from B. B. He said "it was one of the best decisions he's made in his life." Never heard that from anyone about any trading method, in fact about very few things at all!

C.G.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Plotting Software

Post by pldot »

The furtherouts normally include the 5/9s. I will forward this to Robin and Charlie and see if they have any comments. I assume these are from the indicator version 2.0 that we recently sent you....