Daily C wave and Lines

Go here for lessons or education-related questions

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Daily C wave and Lines

Post by Trader Question »

We have a Daily C wave up (for example), when the Daily bar closes inside the ENV we expect a minimum target of the Daily Dot or EB depending what
happens at the Dot. But, to consider this scenario valid, must we have the Daily bar close inside the E or is it enough to have a 60 minute bar close
within the Daily Env.? I guess I know what your reply will be. The daily bar must close within the Env to make that scenario valid in that time frame and
we watch the LTP to get an idea of whether the DET SU will/is breaking.
Comments? Corrections?

C.G.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Daily C wave and Lines

Post by pldot »

===Yes, your instinct is right. You will find the material on "nearbys and further outs" in Lesson 16-20 and beyond most helpful.
Trader Question

I'm finding my self placing previous as well as today's Lines on my charts. Needless to say I'm constantly changing scaling to be able to view the
chart. (intraday) Do I really need the lines from yesterday's and the days before that on the current chart?

C.G.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

===No, I don't think so.
Trader Question

I have NB HTP lines on when valid also.

IE: If yesterday broke it's 5-2 UP Daily, isn't it possible that broken line will become new RE for today?

CG
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

==these can be helpful...

====Yes, certainly that can be...

As you get into the next set of lessons, and the lessons beyond that, you will find a great deal of assistance and support on exactly these issues..