Indicator Naming Convention

Go here for lessons or education-related questions

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Indicator Naming Convention

Post by Trader Question »

I wrote earlier re lack of documentation for indicators. That is, they are listed without explanation. Specifically, the prefix designations such as DGB, DGBL, DGDI, DGDLI, DGII, etc. Reference is made to an Appendix A which evidently explained all this and more, but in an earlier version; such an Appendix does not exist with the present release. Is there material you can send me in this regard?

D.A.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Indicator Naming Convention

Post by pldot »

The naming convention is simple.... here is some additional information... think I omitted it inadvertently in the guide revision... Here is how the naming convention is set up:

DGB - is the prefix for Drummond Geometry Basic Studies which go on any timeframe and include the Envelope, Dot, 1-1, etc.<br>

DGBL - is the prefix for Drummond Geometry Basic Live studies that are live and that goes on any time frame and include the live envelope, live dot, etc.

DGMD- is the prefix for Drummond Geometry Monthly on Daily studies <br>

DGMLD - is the prefix for Drummond Geometry Monthly Live on Daily studies <br>

DGWD - is the prefix for Drummond Geometry Weekly on Daily studies<br>

DGWLD - is the prefix for Drummond Geometry Weekly Live on Daily studies&nbsp; <br>

DGDI - is the prefix for Drummond Geometry Daily on Intraday studies <br>

DGDLI - is the prefix for Drummond Geometry Daily Live on Intraday studies <br>

DGII - is the prefix for Drummond Geometry Intraday on Intraday studies <br>

DGILI -is the prefix for Drummond Geometry Intraday Live on Intraday studies<br>

DGTT -is the prefix for Drummond Geometry Trading Type which includes studies relating to trading conditions such as Block, Congestion, Trend, etc.

… and so forth.