Lesson 3

Go here for lessons or education-related questions

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Lesson 3

Post by Trader Question »

I gather that the TS add-on constructs the relevant lines that at present I am being asked to identify? In lesson 3, questions are being asked re what overlapping lines exist, as if one is a pro at this already. All one has to do is set up different time frames with TS and there you have it! Hey, who needs 26 more lessons?! Can you give me a sense of what is going on here? I am hoping there is a lot of handholding re setups, ie working thru all this in excruciating detail with a ton of examples. Is all this early stuff simply a prelude to give one a sense of what the approach is all about?

D.A.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Lesson 3

Post by pldot »

Basically, yes, we have something of an overview of basic concepts in Lesson 1-5, and then we deal in detail, and sometimes in great detail, with the underlying theory from a couple of different perspectives in Lessons 6-15. Then we move into more applied theory in Lessons 16-30 and work through many more practical trading exercises, trade plans, entry and exit strategies, etc.

Also you are correct that the software plots the (termination points) of the relevant lines, and also groups them into support and resdistance zones (you'll learn about those later....)
Trader Question

Post by Trader Question »

Sorry for the infestation of questions.  Excitement tempered with caution lends itelf to query. Trying like hell to get a larger perspective here. The give and take helps, I think. So here's another mosquito bite: noticed the members web site material is dated. Has much of it been incorporated into the later CD's? Swat.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

... well, let's see .. your referring to the Pldot.com site... yes, older material there. That which deals with theory is pretty much timeless and should not matter....Lessons are separate from CD's and so not duplicated...and not sure exactly which portions you are referring to in any case...