Course completion

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Course completion

Post by Trader Question »

How long would it take to complete your course if full time is used for study? I am an experienced S&P trader using technical analysis.

J.C.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Course completion

Post by pldot »

Hard to say exactly, since people differ. However we have in the back of our mind when writing that the Lessons would take about ten hours per Lesson to go through and digest. Some of our more experienced students have written us recently thatg they find themselves going back to some Lessons a number of times, as there is a lot therein of value. The books that accompany the course? Well, again opinions vary. I found that the first book the "How to..." went very fast, and then the "Advanced Manual" required some significant study.

I would imagine that with Full time study it would be possible to go through the Lessons in a month or so. However I wouldn't recommend trying to "cram" it as it takes a bit of time to catch on to the mindset. Another very successful student suggests that six months is reasonable. So I guess somewhere between that is a good guess.