Lessons 16-30

Go here for lessons or education-related questions

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Lessons 16-30

Post by Trader Question »

I have called your office and they have told me to check it with you.Within next week or two I will be finishing first 15 lessons for the second time.

As I prepare for third review I will also like to know what is your schedule for the rest of the lessons.

I have also few other questions that I hope you can answer:
1) How to get all values for next day with your software (e.g. next day's P&L dot,I-I H/L, 5-3 up) charted on TS

2) In 6/99 I will be moving to N.Y. and slowly start day-trading.Beside P&L institute , is there any kind of peer support group that helps new P&L students not to loose too much money while gaining initial experiences in useing P&L techniques.

3) Mr. Drummond talks about looking into forest,trees and roots.Through my education so far I am getting comfortable with technical aspects of trading,but I have very limited knowledge of fundamentals- what would be easiest way of gaining that knowledge.

M.B.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Lessons 16-30

Post by pldot »

There is quite a bit there.

>====Basically, we move the bars back one period and move the indivators forward one bar, using the barsback indicator and plotting the regular price bars as invisible bars. This foos TS into charting the indicators onto the upcomng period.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX outdated reply XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hmmm, well, not sure what to recommend.. Investors Business Daily. Wall Street Journal. A good general book on Futures such as the basic text book put out byt he Chicago Board of Trade (call their publications department). I like William O'Neil's book... how to make money in stocks... etc. But not sure what to recommend as I don't put a lot of emphasis on fundementals.