Lesson 2

Go here for lessons or education-related questions

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Lesson 2

Post by Trader Question »

In Lesson 2, p14, you mentioned that the algebraic formulae for the geoemetric lines will be presented in a later lesson.

I have flipped through the entire 30 lessons but can't find the formulae you mentioned. That is also true for the algebraic formulae for nearbys and faraways. Without these formulae I can't check my own ela codes. I also can't follow the arguments in the later lessons (5-15) properly in that I don't see similar nearbys and faraway in my charts.

Pls note that I am not asking for your ela codes, just the algebraic formulae.

Y.W.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Lesson 2

Post by pldot »

We do not release the algebra for the nearbys and the furtherouts as they are composites of the other lines, and that is primarily an easy language issue, but most of the rest of the algebra is included.

We never did include the formulas for the lines in the Lessons proper but they are included in the introductory pages of the "Labs" book. We do not release the algebra for the nearbys and the furtherouts as they are composites of the other lines, and that is primarily an easy language issue. , but most of the rest of the algebra is included.
Trader Question

Post by Trader Question »

While I do not expect you to divulge the actual ela for the nearby and faraway, I think the marketing material for the course did mention that all
the formulae needed for the methodology will be given, and there were no exceptions mentioned. I feel that the two items mentioned are an integral
part of the methodology, both as an effective aid to trading and the initial understanding of the lessons, and I should say that the course materials are not complete without these formulae.
Pls provide the complete guidelines towards the construction of the formulae for the nearbys and faraways.

Y.W.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

Ample information on construction of the nearbys and furtherouts is contained in Lesson 16-20.