Thru Lesson 10

Go here for lessons or education-related questions

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Thru Lesson 10

Post by Trader Question »

I am about ready for 11 though I have have a couple of areas to revisit. I think its possibly worthwhile having an idea of the whole and then going back to explore certain things in more detail, I know there where things that where answered in subsequent lesons and I suspect that any outstanding issues will be dealt with later.

N.A.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Thru Lesson 10

Post by pldot »

Yes, making a brief precis of the basic points in each lesson and where they are found will reward you in the end; most students review the Lessons several times, and many have found them permanent additions to their trading routine. You will find a great deal in them, more than can be absorbed and used after one reading.
nzirbaloch

Post by nzirbaloch »

Thanks for sharing
nzirbaloch

Post by nzirbaloch »

Yes, making a brief precis of the basic points in each lesson and where they are found will reward you in the end; most students review the Lessons several times, and many have found them permanent additions to their trading routine. You will find a great deal in them, more than can be absorbed and used after one reading.

Post by zeeshan »

My confusion lately has come from observing the dots moving toward a possible dotted line setup at an exhaust. One frame of reference says to trade with the dot direction until that fails (follow the trend). Another says the exhaust trade is a precursor to a reversal and waiting for it to be clearly reversing is to be late. Sometimes one is right, sometimes the other. I am not able to tell the difference from the HTP.