Nice compliment about the Course

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Nice compliment about the Course

Post by Trader Question »

I received this from a friend about the course, out of the blue yesterday. The ironic thing is I had did lesson one myself already about a month ago.
My hesitancy in ordering the complete course is that I already have a very successful method I utilize. It's Price anticipatory (before the fact) as opposed to after the fact in all time frames whether it be a cycling market (no trend) or strongly trending market.

He said the same about Drummond Geometry that it is price anticipatory, so that really has me thinking more about the course at some point in the future. Thought you'd like to hear his comments of him speaking so highly of the Course.

I don't know if I told you last. I have been studying Drummond Geometry. The website is www.tedtick.com. Lesson 1 is on the website for free. The whole set is $4000. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that if a person were to get Lessons 1-10, within 2 months you would pay for the whole course. I know, I did. I truly believe it is the best long-term trading method I have ever seen. Not that it is just for the long-term. You can pick your time frame: monthly, weekly, daily, intraday. I also feel combined with Murrey Math, it is absolutely deadly. This is the first time since the 1998-1999 period that I have my old trading self back.
2nd comment: (this is me)
I know from the first lesson what the calculation of the PL dot is based on. I also know that (from that limited lesson, I may be wrong.. so let me know if I am) but it sounds like they correlate the different time frames and give you monthly, weekly, daily.. etc.. pl dots; then tie it all together
of where price is likely to go. Then project that out forward in time to the next price bar.. based on the pl dot. This sounds somewhat "similiar" ( I know a completely different methodology) that I utilize now. I know the course is much more involved from my limited first lesson of it..and
would require furthur lessons; I may be totally off in my thoughts above.
Let me know if I am. Thanks.

His response:
You got exactly the same thing I got out of the free Lesson 1. Great minds must think alike. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!! I will say this. There are 30 lessons. So far I am up to lesson 10. It has totally changed the way I think about the markets and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt I cannot go back to the way things were before. Once you see the methodology, you may choose to remain using some of your old tools, but I guarantee you will incorporate Drummond into everything else in some way, shape, form, or fashion. What I really like is that it is price anticipatory, and not trend following.

But yes, there is more to Drummond than Lesson 1. His trendline theory is totally different than anything I have ever seen, and he does incorporate his version of envelopes. Like I said, I am only on lesson 10. There is a lot I don't know at this point, but it has been really profitable so far. There is no doubt in my mind it will continue to be profitable. I don't mean to sound like a salesman for them either, but the methodology is all I am concentrating on now.
R.G.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Nice compliment about the Course

Post by pldot »

Thanks for your kind words, appreciated this Easter morning.