Platform Compatibility

For All TradeStation users, and general software questions.

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Platform Compatibility

Post by Trader Question »

thank you for your email. i have downloaded the software and i am excited about starting the first part to the course.

i do have one question however, is the Drummond Geometry software add-on only compatible with 'Tradestation platform' or can i use it with other trading platforms? or is the the advanced version a stand alone software?

ZG
Last edited by Trader Question on Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Platform Compatibility

Post by pldot »

At present our software is only compatible with TradeStation 8.x . The "Advanced" package and the other software products are in the same framework, and are not stand-alone tools.
Trader Question

Post by Trader Question »

I am progressing through the course and Im finding quite interesting. I think im soon ready to order the next set of lessons. i wanted to ask if the lessons ive purchased already are coming in CD format or hard copy?

ZG
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

We've moved entirely to internet delivery of the Lessons and no longer distribute CD's. This has a number of advantages, one of the primary ones being the ability to constantly update, add to, and improve them.