Price Bars turning from SU to R

For All TradeStation users, and general software questions.

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Price Bars turning from SU to R

Post by Trader Question »

The charts you sent me of Tradestation with the "Colored" P&L overlay is intriguing to say the least

When does the color of the price bars change or probably more specifically - what P&L tools tell the bar to turn from a support to resistance bar
As I've said I'm a numbers guy - and during the dayI take readings for 60 min bars and do "Live" updates on the 1/2 hour or when ever the action heats up and watch the resistance and support move into and out of the ETs and EBs - nearbys & Further outs

As well as watching where the close is in relation to the ET's EB's , etc.

I've sent you a copy of the spreadsheet and also I recently sent you a copy of my "New" and "improved" shorter Daily Trading Plan - I'm able to analyze the mkt for the next day and set up the worksheet with su/re levels in about 20 - 30 minutes

I'm getting better at "trading the Day" and am feeling that I'm "maturing" at P&L a bit

D.M.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Price Bars turning from SU to R

Post by pldot »

====a combination of factors, generally those which you have specified from the Lessons and including that idea of "progress towards the goal" that is the key definition of flow... reflects what the eye sees with out the indicator, and is just a visualization tool...

===step by step....