Daily Flow

System Traders shop talk. Registered DG Traders Only.

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Daily Flow

Post by Trader Question »

I'm trading the "Daily" flow - its like God gives me a day like this - to show me what flow's all about -
I got the "Daily Focus" now

D.M.
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Daily Flow

Post by pldot »

Sounds like you are coming along with flow and triggers and tools and the proper relationship between them.

Could go on here but I think you're getting it and the most important thing is that you have a sense of it in your own mind.
Trader Question

Shorted 934.00 out $928.50 (was getting close to the 60 min 5/9 927.75 probably got out to soon - but that was a great learning experience!!!

Of trading the day - we may well go to the 920 PLDot levels and in the future I'll get it all - but this time I watched the flow - starting with the overnight and the trade was virtually "emotioonally" painless - even the run back up to 935 - was no sweat because we knew where the resistance was and it was strong

Cool huh?? yeah I could see where it might get boring - I'll work on it

As I write this were at 926.00 - wow this flow stuff really works I think I got the "basics" down for P&L

D.M.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

Yes, that's right....

Now consider establishing the trade, reviewing your thinking on a weekly basis, note how much there is to go for a weekly refresh to wkly etop or pldot llive, and look to take a larger bite out of the trade. I.e., what would happen if you set a stop and turned the machine off. What emotions would you be feeling, and why?
Trader Question

its like my peripheral vision is being expanded and I can see that I'll be able to take more and more in from a HTP perspective in my trading - 920.75 nothing like a little precision in estimating where the mkts going

1st Short at 934 - then Long at 922 and we'll probably get to short it again at 930-934 Unless "Flow" has something else on her mind at that time
Cool!! I know - I should shut up - but this is sooooooooo!! cool

D.M.
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

Good! Excellent!