5/9's and 1-1's

System Traders shop talk. Registered DG Traders Only.

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

5/9's and 1-1's

Post by Trader Question »

When the 5/9's & 1-1's are far away from where the close is for the day or any period does that prices will remain in the trend they are in. I noticed that The 5/9's were really far away and I assume that it is probably mathematically significant - and perhaps - indicative of a pattern within P&L.
This was the situation for Friday and Monday does it have any bearing that the trend will continue and that we are not anywhere near an Exhaust or trend reversal because the mkt is trading within its boundaries so to speak at least matematicallY???

DM
pldot
Site Admin

Re: 5/9's and 1-1's

Post by pldot »

I don't see it as meaning that... 5/9's a long way away does not mean we can't have a market reversal, or anything like that...
just that furtherouts are a ways off... of more interest is where the 5/9s are located vis a vie the HTP and what an exhaust would mean if it got there...
Trader Question

Post by Trader Question »

The weekly & Monthly resistance is not right in our face The nearest resistance is at MCl 907 & Monthly is further out So all the day has to contend with is its and the 60 min resistance

DM
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

Congestion action is the daily watchword today..
chagi

Post by chagi »

The weekly & Monthly resistance is not right in our face The nearest resistance is at MCl 907 & Monthly is further out So all the day has to contend with is its and the 60 min resistance :lol: :x