Does the software identify SU/R

System Traders shop talk. Registered DG Traders Only.

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Does the software identify SU/R

Post by Trader Question »

Does the professional software automatically identify support and resistance points in various time frames for overlay, or does it require the trader to input those values? And what about the 2 bar trend lines?

I have been reading the various downloads you have available from articles, etc. This is all very interesting and way outside the normal "noise" you find out there. You make sense of a lot of things that I have not fully understood up to this point. I am very much looking forward to taking the full course and working with the software.

JS
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Does the software identify SU/R

Post by pldot »

Yes, the software identifies the higher time period and focus time period support and resistance points on the various time frames, and the trader does not have to do that... what we're working on now in the Set-Ups software is to get the software to further identify the optimal trading points within those areas so that the trader can further be relieved of the burden of constantly monitoring price action, and instead be called to the machine only when conditions warrant taking action.

And yes, the 2-bar trend lines and other lines are plotted... in this case we plot only the "business end" of the line, and not the whole line itself, else the chart would immediately become a rat's nest of lines. But the essential information is most certainly charted on every bar.

Note that there are also "free peek" short video excerpts from each lesson that can also give some insight....