Books and Support Materials

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Books and Support Materials

Post by Trader Question »

I am considering purchasing a couple of books. Online I can only see where to order the first book, but not any of the others. After reading your FAQ section I understand that they are available.

How can I order them? What are the costs?
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Books and Support Materials

Post by pldot »

Yes, we have them and can sell them.

We're not very forthcoming about selling the books separately as they are a supplement to the course, and most people get them along with the electronic materials and the Lessons series.

We price the books such that there is little or no advantage to buying them separately, and we sell them in a sequence only.

Charlie and I designed the Lessons in such a way as to supersede the books themselves... and while they are very worth while indeed and have their own attraction, Charlie and I both believe that they should properly be considered as part of the full methodology, which has been collected, clarified, and considerably expanded to in the electronic form, and in recent years, further supplemented with a lot of internet-delivered material. And so we try and encourage that..

But if you're interested, it works out like this:

"How to make money.....etc..." $150
Advanced P&L Book $1500
P&L Labs $1000
Accumulation/Distribution seminar $750
Knowing where the energy is coming from $500
Psycho Papers '96 $150.
Pattern Picking Paper $150
Predicting next week's high and low $350
1-1 paper $150

All of the books with the exception of the "Psycho Papers" and the "How To..." book require a non-disclosure form.