Questions About The Course.....

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Questions About The Course.....

Post by Trader Question »

I bought "How to make money" book in the past. Great content and the author seems very unique. I like his way of thinking and I'm considering enrolling in the full DG course. However first, I'd like to ask you a few questions:
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Questions About The Course.....

Post by pldot »

===we're adding material as we go along, and can also change and adjust and improve offerings as we go.

There are substantial new software offerings that include important conceptual developments and these are in the Mogs now and will be added to the on-line course in the future as time permits. On-line version offers some technical improvements in viewing as well. It is less expensive because we are packaging it differently, primarily by not including all 9 books with the course, and making them available separately. We've also re-jiggered the bundling to make it more affordable in the initial steps so the young and/or cautious traders can take the first steps at less cost.
Trader Question

What kind of support can I expect, while being enrolled?

Will I be able to contact you, if I need further explanation of the material, or trading in general?
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

===we support by email, phone, forum, occasional webinars, etc.

Yes, I am reachable
Trader Question

It is mentioned that Charlie Drummond gives Mogs daily. ­ Is he also achievable, if I have any questions to him personally?
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

===Charlie has a mechanism set-up for back-and-forth communication with traders, yes.

It is internet based and he does not always respond when people would like him to (i.e. instantly) , but generally there are answers available.
Trader Question

Would I need a Tradestation to implement DG methodology? TS seems expensive if one does not trade frequently
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

===Tradestation is very useful for charting, but not strictly speaking, necessary.
Some traders have written software for their own use on various other platforms, and some use Excel, a few do hand charting, etc. Practically speaking, TradeStation makes a lot of sense however. Note that you do not have to have TS for a brokerage house in order to use their software.
Trader Question

Does the software provided work by itself or it has to be used in conjunction with TS exclusively
pldot
Site Admin

Post by pldot »

==at present it works only with TradeStation.