Charlie's MOG's

System Traders shop talk. Registered DG Traders Only.

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

Charlie's MOG's

Post by Trader Question »

How's the feedback on the new push/refresh movies?

Re. Charlie's March 03, 2006 post you sent me, are the 24 mogs for Lesson 1-5 online now?

I'm thinking I may go ahead and renew the institute membership. Will be pressed for time here with our home school year ending so may not have much time weekdays to study the mogs, any idea how much longer these particular movies will be available there? I was wondering if I need high speed internet here, but if the movies work the same as the gold & e-mini movies at Institute, I never had a problem except for a buffer delay now and then. Any students mention any problem w/ dial-up?

The attached wheat gif is from the refresh/push audio series Charlie did 25 Aug-29 Sept 2000. This is a nice clean graphic of the intraday playing out the D ref/psh. They don't get much more obvious.

CLG
pldot
Site Admin

Re: Charlie's MOG's

Post by pldot »

The movie-viewers are very enthusiastic I would say, very much so. Most feel it is helping them make a break-through in their trading.

Charlie's present pattern is to make the movies and post them on a rolling basis, removing those which are a week old and replacing them as he goes.

Dial-up should be OK though it will take some time for the flash movies to download. It is designed for faster-than-dialup speeds but I believe that they will work otherwise, as the previous flash movies have done. You might see the afore-mentioned buffer delay occasionally