The Course and Personal Psychology

Public discussion of the methodology

Moderators: ted, mmaxwell

Trader Question

The Course and Personal Psychology

Post by Trader Question »

I would like to take this opportunity to share with you my progress regarding the DG lessons. From the beginning of March to late July/August I was able to complete lessons 1-15.

Since that time, I have become distracted by both my home and internal environment(conflicting feelings, goals, priorities, etc...) to the point that I seem to have lost the drive, enthusiasm, desire and passion that I had when I completed the first half of the course.

Not surprisingly, because of the time that has passed, I feel that I have to go back and review lessons 1-15 to refresh my memory before subscribing to Tradestation or going forward in the lessons.

Despite these set backs and problems, I continue to believe and have faith and trust in the power and effectiveness of DG/P&L. I would greatly appreciate any help or advice to overcome and deal with my psychological issues as of late.

DY
pldot
Site Admin

Re: The Course and Personal Psychology

Post by pldot »

We have heard of this before; the middle sections of the course are difficult and long-winded and take some effort to get through. We probably made them too long. I suggest that you do only the first few exercises in each example and save the rest for later review. Make sure that you understand the underlying principles however.

Of course there is nothing wrong with taking a break and coming back to the material at a later date.

On the plus side you have covered all of the theory now and the remaining lessons deal with more practical application.